We love our community…
Calidora Skin Clinic is dedicated to supporting various philanthropic causes and organizations that promote the arts, culture, social services, health and the community.
Following are some of the organizations/groups that have been supported with the donation of gift certificates and/or clinic services/packages:
- 5th Ave Theatre
- Cancer for College
- Children’s Hospital & Medical Center
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Detlef Schrempf Foundation
- Dress for Success Seattle
- Evening of Hope, supporting: The Market Foundation
- First Tee of Greater Seattle
- Global Visionaries
- Humane Society
- Junior League of Seattle
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Mary’s Place
- Pacific Northwest Ballet
- Play for P.I.N.K.
- Prosthetics Outreach Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House
- The Ruby Room
- Seattle Art Museum
- Seattle Dances
- Susan G. Komen Foundation: Pink Ribbon Comedy Tour & Save the Girls Events
- UW Challenge for Charity, supporting: Boys & Girls Club, Special Olympics
If you wish to be considered for our Corporate Giving Program, please submit a request prior to 5 p.m. on our bi-annual deadlines: January 1st and July 1st.
The request should include the following information:
- Organization name and IRS 501(c)3 Tax ID number (non-profit status)
- Description of event including date, number of attendees
- Description of how donations will be used (specific need that is addressed)
- Primary contact person, daytime number, email address, and mailing address
- Specific giving request, e.g., live auction items, gift bags, etc.
- If any other skin clinic will be solicited for donations to the event
- Information on how Calidora Skin Clinic donation will be promoted/marketed
- Any additional information
Political, social and religious organizations are not eligible to participate, as well as individuals seeking funds for team or other fundraising competitions.
The Corporate Giving Program reviews all requests submitted by the deadline and will contact selected organizations within one month of that decision. Arrangements will be made directly with the contact person on the details for picking up the donation as well as a copy of the Calidora Skin Clinic logo to be used on marketing materials.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of requests for donations we receive, we cannot accommodate every need. However, we appreciate your consideration of Calidora as a corporate giving partner and encourage you to re-apply in the future.
To submit a request for consideration, please send information to:Calidora Skin Clinic Corporate Giving Program 999 N. Northlake Way, Suite 206 Seattle, WA 98103
No phone calls please. Thank you.